COVID-19 Safety Precautions
It is with sincerest gratitude that we write this today. The outpouring of love and support you have expressed for our team has been overwhelming. Since Governor Kemps announcement Monday afternoon, our team has been in full speed preparation for a soft re-opening. We know you have been patiently waiting to hear our plan.
We have been cautiously planning our strategy to keep you and our team safe in our Sugar Hill and Dacula locations. As a company, we have given each team member, and their family, the opportunity to decide when they feel it is the right time for them to return to the salon. This has been a very personal and individual decision that has not been taken lightly by any of us. The entire community’s health and safety weighs heavily on our hearts even when we are extremely eager to go back to the joy of serving you, our guests.
In this gradual reopening, our team is committed to following intense sanitation protocols in the salons (including capes, smocks and all combs and brushes used). This means we will not be allowing more than 10 people in the building at a time, there will be a minimum of six feet of space between salon guests receiving services, team members will wear protective gear at all times, our teams temperatures will be taken every day before work.
To ensure your safety and the salon team, we are asking all guests to do a few things to prepare for your next visit to the salon:
1. Please do not arrive early or bring any additional guest with you to your visit. Our waiting area will not be available.
2. Bring and wear a mask during the entire service.
3. Be prepared to have your temperature taken and use the sanitation station we are providing when you arrive to sanitize your hands.
4. Be prepared to answer a brief health survey prior to receiving services.
5. Our payment system is entirely touch-less and we are unable to accept cash payments at this time.
Again, we cannot express how much we miss you and how much we LOVE the support you have shown during this time. Be well, stay safe and we look forward to helping you feel and look your most beautiful in the very near future.
With sincere gratitude,
Stacy and Dave Hodges and the Salon Disegno Team